CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

What Must I Do To Get Eternal LIfe? Pt. 2


"TO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDS IS ETERNAL LIFE."
Matthew 19:16-17- Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?" "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

Jesus said if we want Eternal life we must obey God's Commands!! Many times we can see Jesus blessing us with Life because of obeying his Commands.

John 8:51- I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."

1John 2:17- The world and it's desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.

So it is not just by Faith but by obeying God's commands such as Sabbath(saturday) and the Passover of the New Covenant that enables us to have Life.


0 comments: