CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

God hears the groans of the Prisoner



I have traveled to more countries than most people can name and more cities than i can begin to discuss, yet while my family just thought of me as the worlds youngest tourist/adventurer,the motivation behind my trips was more than
i could ever reveal to them...until now.

I grew up in a good family, solid roof over my head, plenty of friends, and never lacked anything maerialistic. Although i had everything a person could want at 18, I still felt as though I was lacking the most important thing-an understanding of who am I ? Isn't that what Socrates the most famous Philosopher said was the culmination of all his understanding; " Know thy Self." I searched from one end of the earth to the other that perhaps I would come to this conclusion.


Why would God make me? People say that it is because
God has some purpose for us, as if God needed me for something. Others suggest that that we have created so that we may know God and glorify him.
God doesn't know He's God the Creator of the heavens and earth that he would created my to exalt him? I always wanted to believe in
God but without understanding why
God would create man and construct this world to be so lonely, painful, sorrowful and dark - then what kind of relationship would I have with him?
I remember screaming on tops of mountains to the empty sky " Why do u create us just to have us die in the end?" One night particularly stands out in my mind when i was at my weakest point. Sitting by the sea watching the sun set i wept, without the strengthen or valor to lift up my head, the sand absorbing my years of questions without resolution. When finally i asked God " What have i ever done wrong that you have afflicted me with the desire to know you. I seek you yet you hide your face from me. There is no use...no result...it is not your will to let me realize the truths of this life so i shall no longer continue this journey to know you i will just live like other common men a captive of this world."


..Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free...


Heavenly Father Christ AhnShangHong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem thank you, for your never turned away from me the way i turned away from you. I've recounted my ways and you answered me. My soul was weary with sorrow yet you strengthened me according to your word. By your mercy you have streched out your hand and led me to the Church...of...God. I have choosen the way of truth; i have set your laws of love in my heart. I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free. Father Ahn Sahng Hong, o'h Heavenly Mother of Mercey and Love, please remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope for the Kingdom of heaven.


My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. O Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Mother preserve my life according to your love, and I will obey the statues of Your mouth. For the law comes from Zion
but the word of God from Jerusalem, Our Mother.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have only been going to the Church of God for about a month. I just finished studying about "The Passover, the Way to Eternal Life."

I realized that the whole purpose of God wanting us to celebrate the Passover was so we can go back to the Kingdom of Heaven... where there is no pain, sorrow, agony or death.

My traveled to many places, all in search of happiness myself, but wherever I went, disappointment soon followed.

I realized that trying to find true happiness in this world is like a dog chasing his tail, totally futile.

I guess the only true place of happiness will be in the Kingdom of Heaven. I never thought much about heaven until I started studying at the Church of God, but when I am there, delving into the word of God, I feel like I am in heaven. I never felt like this before.

I don't know who Christ Ahnsanghong or this Jerusalem Mother is, but I can't wait to find out! It seemed weird when I read Georgie's post regarding them, but I did relate totally to how he felt. I hope when I understand fully, I will feel the same way.

Besides, the more I study the bible, the more I realize that there is so much I didn't know.

God Bless.

Anonymous said...

This is so touching. We know that we are brothers and sisters when we have such similar thaughts and prior experiences. I myself also felt this way. I was once that prisoner groaning in darkness. what a sad life i was living without even knowing it, though my spirit did. Thank You Christ Ahn Sang Hong and Jerusalem Mother!

Anonymous said...

It is so true, anonymous! I went to so many churches before looking for the truth, but there was something off about each one. I started studying at the Church of God and everything made sense. I heard the New Name of Christ, CHrist Ahn Sahng Hong after a few studies but I also thought if everything so far is amazing and true, the name must also be.

My initial reaction was to be like the ones that denied Jesus when He came in the flesh but God gave me a soft heart holding out to find out the truth of Heavenly Father who came to redeem his children in all three ages.

Just wait and see, you will be shocked and amazed! I am so happy that God opened my eyes. It's easy to follow 6.5 billion people in this world, but God created his children differently. He put His love in their hearts!

After all it is only the children that recognize their parents' voices!!!

Anonymous said...

God Bless You!

Yesterday a new sister had to study WHO ESTABLISHED ZION, I asked the sister who was going to teach if I could stay and listen and she allowed me to. It was so touching, Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong came to this earth to give us salvation. Only in ZION we can receive salvation thru the 7 Feasts of 3 times.

What touched me the most was when we got to Psalms 87:5 it says: Indeed of Zion it will be said, " This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her".

Now a days there so many gods, god of the sun, the moon and so on. It is not one of these gods that will establish Zion but the MOST HIGH, think about these 2 words.

Our Father Christ Ahn Sang Hong is the MOST HIGH GOD, he himself came to rebuild Zion for us and give us blessings, holyness, rest, forgiveness of sin, eternal life and the power of the Holy Spirit thru his Holy Feasts kept only in Zion.

He is not just a mere man but the Most High God who came from the East to fulfill all prophecies.

Thank you Father Christ AhnSangHong!

elohist144 said...

God Bless all my brothers and sisters, I just wanted to share something that I was reading today, and through this how much our Heavenly Father and Mother always encourages us and loves us.

"Our spiritual home, where our spirit were born and lives is the Kingdom of Heaven. As Jesus said: "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free," we are able to enjoy real freedom through the truth of the New Covenant. Let us all be the warriors of the truth of the New Covenant for those who are enslaved by death and long for the bright light, eternal light, freedom is the Kingdom of Heaven."

Thanks to Father and Mother for letting me realized that I do not belong to this world that will perish, but to a heavenly one: the eternal kingdom where our Father Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother of love dwells. Let's preach a little bit more, and Father will come to take us home.

God Bless You :)

Anonymous said...

I want to take a few seconds to write about my experience in the Church of God established by the Most High God, Christ Ahn Sahng Hong.
When I first came to the church, my brothers and sisters took care of me with patience and understanding showing me the love that our heavenly Father and Mother had already given them. From that point foward I understood that the Church of God was different than any other church in the whole world. Not only had the truth from the bible but also practiced what it preached. It taught its members to take care of each other spiritualy, just like God takes care of our spirits from Heaven so that in the end we may all enter together the eternal Kingdom.

Little by little Father and Mother taught me everything I had to learn in order to understand that the church of God was not just another church. They showed me that more than being a church it was God's plan of salvation to save my sinful soul.
I thank my Heavenly Father and Mother for being so patient with me from the begining until now. Thanks to their love and sacrifice I've received life and so have my brothers and sisters.
Who on earth would give up their life for someone else's? Whether that person is good or bad nobody would give up his life.
But like the bible says
"God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us"

Thank You Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong for coming back a second time to restore the truth hidden for many years.
Thank you Mother Jerusalem for coming down to this sinful earth to show us the true love that only a true Mother can give.

All thanks again, honor and praise be to our God Elohim, our Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and our Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem from now until eternity.

Anonymous said...

I actually have only been going to the Church Of God for only 3 months and Im so happy. ALl my life I searched for answers I went to all different christian sects and came up empty. Even though im still learning about 2 coming Christ and Mother, I know whatever im taught is true no matter what because the teachings are from God. I thank God everyday now that I know the truth!

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be something, or to have some great purpose in life. I wanted to be famous or rich or be somone others thought was important. When I came to church of God I realized all that stuff is meaniningless and unimportant. I found out I was chasing wind, thank You Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem for letting me know the right way and letting me see the bigger picture.

Anonymous said...

You know Ive been going to the church of God for little while and at first I just studied there because i wanted to know the bible for knowledge. I believed everything because everything they taught came from the bible, but I wasn't moved. Then after a while I was able to learn the Seal of God. I was amazed and shocked. I always wanted to know how I could be protected by God and I finally got my answer. Ever since then every lesson has touch my heart soul. Thank YOu Father and Mother for opening my eyes!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.