CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Mystery of Melchizedek

I wanted to sharpen my sword (The bible) a little and went to the http://usa.watv.org/website. I wanted to know more about Melchizedek. Wow it was like learning it for the first time. I want to give thanks to Father Ahn Sahng Hong and heavenly Mother New Jerusalem for opening my eyes again. Thank you so much because a lot of people do not know this or about Melchizedek. Its like apostle Paul said in Hebrews 5:11 [We have much to say about this, but it is hard to explain because you are slow to learn.] But of course our Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong came down to this earth and explained every thing to us. One Brother told me that Melchizedek is still a mystery to some scholars, but to Brothers and Sister it is so simple. That is why father is the true Melchizedek. He blessed us with Bread and Wine so let us be the brothers and sisters in Zion in the soldiers of Melchizedek. God AhnSahnghong gave us a mission to be prophets to the world, so lets overcome all trials and all sufferings; to seek for our brothers and sisters wandering in the dark and bring them back to Mother’s arms.

I give all my thanks to our true Christ in this last age of the Holy Sprit our Heavenly Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Mother New Jerusalem.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to add to this beautiful fragrance of Melchizedek. It is amazing that Disciple Paul 2000 years ago also understood and believed in Our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsanghong and Our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem.

I guess that's why its hard to explain because people are slow to learn the wonderful mystery that lies within the lesson of Melchizedek. I hope to truly understand Melchizedek like Disciple Paul did because he devoted so much for the gospel. I also want to devote myself to the gospel just like Our Heavenly Father Ahn Sahng Hong and Our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem.

Anonymous said...

I am a Junior at Rutgers University and a guy and girl approached me while I was studying for my finals. At first, I didn't want to be bothered by them, but when they mentioned about Heavenly Mother being in the Bible, my curiosity was piqued because I never heard of such things.

Right now, I just finished studying about Melchizedek. This totally blew my mind. 2nd Coming Christ came from South Korea!?!?! But since the Bible testifies to this, how can I argue with the words of God. I guess God will come wherever, whenever He chooses, not when or where I WANT Him to come.

I guess if we can believe in Jesus Christ, a Jew from Israel being God, why can we not believe God came as a Korean man. I just want to follow God with a pure mind, not with my thought. I definitely do not want be like the Jews 2000 years ago and reject Him because He came in a humble form from a small town like Bethlehem.

Truly Christ Ahnsahnghong is the TRUE Melchizedek who blessed us with the Passover Bread and Wine. I hope to continue studying and quickly learn about Jerusalem Mother. Just as I was introduced to our Savior, I also want to share this beautiful news with others.

Anonymous said...

While most wonder how to even pronouce the name MELCHIZEDEK, we in the Church of God know exactly who He is! This Bible truth definitely sealed my faith in understanding Christ Ahn Sahng Hong as Second Coming Christ - the true Melchizedek!

God Bless You!

Anonymous said...

Do you know that I actually met someone who went to Harvard Divinity School, an older man, and I asked him about Melchizedek and he really went on to say that "it is a mystery" and that "no one really knows about Melchizedek" and finally "maybe it's not the will of God that we know.

I was shocked! It is so true, it is hard for the people to understand but thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong for establishing the COG we can know this great mystery!

THANK YOU FATHER AND MOTHER!

Anonymous said...

If I ever heard of Melchizedek before, I never paid attention to it. I never knew how amazing the prophecy associated with that small verse in Genesis was. Christ Ahnsahnghong is clearly testified thruout the whole Bible!