CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Food of Life


According to science a man will forfiet his life if he goes 7-10 days without food. Food is the most essential part of our health in order to maintain our life. Also we have a spirit and the spirit needs food to in order to survive. So through today's blog we will find out what is the food our spirits crave.

Matthew 4:4- Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.

According to scripture the spiritual food is regarded as the word of God, then let us have more confirmation on this fact.

John 4:34- My food said Jesus,"is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work."

Jeremiah 15:16- when your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O Lord God Almighty.

So clearly we see that the true food for our spirits is the very word of God.
That is why I urge evryone to study the truths in th Bible and recieve the true saviors who brought us this Food for our soul: Our Father God Ahnsahnghhong and Jerusalem Mother.

0 comments: